Music Banter - View Single Post - Social Alienation
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 08:58 AM   #12 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooka View Post
this is not healthy behavior if it is recent. seek some professional help.
rofl What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooka View Post
bullskitt. when late teens develop emotional and social instability they tend to do horrible things, like abuse drugs and break the law etc.
dont pass out bad advice whats wrong with you? if this kid posted asking this question seriously it SHOULD BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. i hate that you would brush off a semi-offhand plea for help.
grow the eff up.
That's not necessarily the case all the time. He just got the problem recently give him some time to figure out if it's a long term thing or just a phase before you go wanting to get him a therapist and drugging him up with meds that he doesn't need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odyshape View Post
Lately these days I seem to be socially alienated by everyone around me. Im not entirely sure why but I think I can go long periods of time not thinking or I just don't have the energy to talk to people sometimes. Anyone else seem to have this problem? For me its pretty well be pretty recent im usually a generally social person but ive hit some sort of wall. It gets me down sometimes any ideas whats up? Oh and im in last year high school if it helps haha probably at some kind of hormonal imbalance or something

oh can someone move this to the lounge please my bad
This sounds like you are just going through a funk if you still feel this way all throughout the summer which I doubt you will then maybe you should seek some help.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote