Music Banter - View Single Post - Health and fitness thread
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 09:35 AM   #23 (permalink)
FRED HALE SR.
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
I think DJ is pretty much wrong on everything he said... Like I said, focus most on cardio. The crunches are good too but they won't target the area you are trying to get rid of. A million crunches are just gonna give you a layer of muscle way below your fat. So it won't even really be noticable until you lose the weight first.. Best way is simply just going hard on the running. I like to do sprints, makes it go quicker in my head. Sprint a bit, walk a little while, sprint, walk, sprint, walk. Mix in some ab workouts and pushups along the way.

As for those foods, I think it's basically just what you'd consider eating healthy.. AKA eating vegetables and fruits, not eating snack junk food and drinking soda. There's no magical foods that are really gonna make you lose the weiight in that lower stomach area. Just keep up the cardio and watching what you eat, nonsubmissivewife. don't get frustrated, it wasn't easy putting the weight on so it wont be easy shedding it either.
I agree with the fact you can't target specific areas with diet but doing crunches would help that specific muscle group. By toning the muscle you lose the fat when it turns to muscle. The thing people need to remember is muscle weighs more then fat so you will not notice a difference on your scale. You will notice a difference in how you feel and look. Cardio is never a bad thing.
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote