Music Banter - View Single Post - aliens
Thread: aliens
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 11:27 AM   #45 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
I am 100% serious. How do you think they come up with the ideas for these movies? They are meant to prepare us for something.

It's hiding in plain sight. If someone saw something in the sky, they all joke around about how it was just in the movie. They play it off and nobody cares, but its real. Its like brainwashing.
You know how they come up with the ideas for movies? It's a little thing called creativity mixed with imagination. As an adult you may have forgotten about it but it still exists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post

Should this be moved to the Philosophy, etc. section?
Yes that sounds like a good idea.

I'd love to come in contact with an alien but I believe that most of the UFO sightings are from humans piloting those ships and trying to figure out how they work. What happens in Area 51 area is pretty much that. Air Force pilots playing around with spacecrafts. There is also an Area 53 that doesn't get talked much about but it exists and isn't talked about much.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote