Music Banter - View Single Post - Health and fitness thread
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 03:20 PM   #28 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
There are certain foods disregard what Dirty said he's wrong about the food thing. Almonds are helpful for helping you to burn belly fat. Oatmeal, protein powder/shakes, olive oil, berries, eggs , beans , whole grain products, peanut butter, specifically green vegetables, avocados and green tea. Some of them help to speed up your metabolism. As far as the whole different for men and women, I don't think it differs. Of course , these aren't magical like it's going to happen overnight but it will help while you are doing cardio and crunches. I don't get why having a layer of muscle under the fat is such a bad thing like Dirty seems to think. Once you lose the fat it will start to become more visible so keep up with the crunches.
Not sure where you got that from. She originally said she wanted to get rid of the flab around her lower stomach, and crunches aren't gonna help her lose the weight. You can't target fat loss to a certain area. It just takes a lot of cardio. I even said about doing crunches and ab workouts but they aren't as important as cardio because you won't see the results until you lose more fat anyways. And the food thing is basically just eating healthy. Lean meats, whole grains, nuts, veggies, and fruits. Eating healthy will obviously help you lose fat.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote