Music Banter - View Single Post - Iraq war - yes or no?
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2005, 09:48 AM   #38 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseagainstrocks
and while i understand what you are saying, at the time there was a very legitimate threat of violence from iraq either against out embassies overseas or Isreal in the form of chemical weapons (which by the way he did have and did use, against his own people no less). Saddam Hussien publicly threatened American lives overseas and that was cause enough to take him out of a position of power.
may i remind you that a threat of violence is not violence, and can you explain why the united states feels the need to fight israels battles? when was it that israel became the 51 state? claiming that america had a legitimate reason for attacking Iraq defies logic, the main reason for attacking Iraq ( according to George Bush ) was americas belief that Iraq was hiding weapons of mass destruction . After Mr. Bush asked Mr. Hussein to allow the UN observers to inspect his palace and other locations, Mr. Hussein refused, which Mr. Bush saw as reason enough to invade the country. As it turns out, Iraq didn't have weapons of mass destruction .....WOOOOOPPSSS!!MY BAD.....SORRYYYYY.....and what kills me is that nobody is raising that exact question, that the main reason for the invasion did not , in fact, exist. in a normal world, that would be a reason for impeachment and criminal prosecution.....

Last.fm