Music Banter - View Single Post - Iraq war - yes or no?
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2005, 12:31 PM   #45 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAlejo
Okay, you have to be blind to the obvious. We warned Hussein for months that we were going to come in if he didn't allow weapons inspectors in. Now, I know Hussein might not be the smartest tool in the shed, but don't you think of after all those months, he probably would have moved/hid them to another territory? I mean, you throw a party, and your parents tell you that they're coming home on Saturday. You'd have to be an idiot not to pick everything up and get it out the house by Saturday..
how about this, many experts have tried to find any trace of nuclear weapons but were unable to, for some 3 years now, it's completely crazy to think that something so complex as a nuclear misile program could be so well hidden that noone can find it, especially with todays technology, it would have left a trace....but so far none is to be found....you are recycling what your government is feeding you, do some independent research....
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAlejo
Almost, but in more of an intense way. Let's say somebody starts talking a bunch of **** to you (the talks between Iraq and US for sometime). Then starts loading a gun (nuclear factories, increased ILLEGAL weapons). I don't think standing there is the greatest idea.
no evidence , no evidence , no evidece....pumped up intelligence data ( which great brittain was kind enough to admit ). anyone can make a mistake ( granted, not exactly with such catastrophic consequences as the war on Iraq ), but be a big boy and admit that you were wrong....

Last.fm