Music Banter - View Single Post - Sounds Like Bin Laden's Dead
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 05:43 AM   #412 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

I like how its only America thats got one ******* for every civilized person. You know, you sent us these ****ing people. Its not our fault the English tried to starve your race. If I were a lesser man, I'd make a comment to the effect that your countries avoided major foreign policy f-ups because they've been too drunk to function.

But I won't do that because I've got Irish ancestry. So if you think I'm an *******, you can blame Ireland.

America isn't the worlds greatest everything. We've got problems, and we've got people in elected office looking to shut down a lot of our foreign interventions. Thanks to the Paul family, Blowback is now being discussed in Presidential Primaries. The MIC is being actually removed.

What I still don't get from the non-American dissenters here is why you insist on making this an issue about how ALL of america is out in the street celebrating murder. Don't you think that sounds a little ridiculous? First of all, its mostly college kids who are notoriously dopes to begin with. Secondly, our government, who according to our friend here is such a **** up, handled this situation with dignity and class.

If this is, in fact, just anti-american sentiment, I'm a little more than disappointed in the posters here. I joined these boards as President Bush was reelected and I thought it was the height of AA fervor. Unfortunately it wasn't a fervor, it was a general bigotry it seems, and I think its pretty said to paint a nation of millions with the same brush.