Music Banter - View Single Post - Sounds Like Bin Laden's Dead
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 01:12 PM   #418 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonlitSunshine View Post
@DJ: Is it your new favourite thing to just respond sarcastically to some post or comment that you feel obliged to answer, but have nothing actually interesting to say? Ireland isn't a Member of NATO, as we are a Neutral State. The Irish Army is a Peacekeeping force, which you might know if you knew more about it, which has taken part in many UN Peacekeeping missions in the past, but has never taken part in any offensive actions. This just typifies my point about assumptions, arrogance and ignorance. Congratulations.
Also to explain the sarcasm, sorry about that. I'm used to dealing with a lot of anti American sentiments from Americans all the time and it just bugs me. There are a lot of great things about America and people take their simple rights for granted all of time. Whenever I'm met with anti-American sentiment my sarcasm usually comes out in full force.

I have no problem being proved wrong. Thank you for the education. I'm always willing to learn more.

I was under the impression that Ireland was part of the United Kingdoms and the UK is definitely a member of NATO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonlitSunshine View Post

Besides, if there's one thing I know, it's that one should be proud of local culture and identity. I'd hate to see Europe amalgamated into one big European States, because I'd fear that we'd all lose our separate identities in the process.
You wouldn't lose your separate identities because as Big3 mentioned above they will still exist. In America, you can pick people out by the region of the states they are from by their slight accents or certain words that they use. Some people are so good that they can actually tell the state someone is from by that.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.

Last edited by djchameleon; 05-06-2011 at 01:24 PM.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote