Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 11:17 AM   #3794 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
Someone experienced in abusing this drug please describe the difference in the high between various dosages (lets assume they're from the same batch). What would be the difference between taking 12 tabs of acid and say, 8, or 4 or 2? Intensity, duration, other special effects? When do the hallucinations start happening and the like...
Regardless of dosage, it usually takes about 45 minutes or so before the effects begin to be felt. Higher dosages usually just mean more intense effects and longer duration of peak time, as the body has more drug to get rid of.
If it's good, clean acid, you really don't need more than a couple hits to get off really well. Anything above that is asking for trouble. But more often than not, people that take large doses are probably not taking them all at once. When the effects are full on, your body is already in the process of getting rid of the drug. Redosing serves more as a supplement to prolong the peak without going too far overboard.

As far as actually taking 12 hits of potent, clean acid, at once... I couldn't even imagine what that would be like. If it was anything as strong as what I've had before in 2 or 3 hits, I would think a person would be catatonic after such a dose.
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote