Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 01:05 PM   #15856 (permalink)
FRED HALE SR.
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzov*en View Post
Yea that is the thing that really made me think about it. The fact that I was there the whole time and she did that pissed me off which obviously resulted in me starting to beat on the guy.

Yea we came in together. Also at the time and a few hours after she didn't give a ****. Yesterday she did and that is the only thing that kind of made me say alright one chance **** up again done.

Obviously not okay with it if I was I wouldn't have started a fight which resulted in me getting jumped by his jack ass friends.
Sa'll good man. Willing to give her a chance with this. One small thing she ****s up with and I'm done.
Not his fault she wanted to sword fight with her tongue. I never blame the guy its always the unfaithful persons fault everytime. Obviously your call and if your secure in thought then roll on mang. I'd be willing to give her a chance to jump off a cliff while i watched thats about it, but i guess i'm vindictive. Yeah if you find her buying knee pads kick her ass to the big curb immediately.
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote