Music Banter - View Single Post - NBA thread
Thread: NBA thread
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 11:33 PM   #1008 (permalink)
debaserr
eat the masters

I agree, if the Heat lose this series, it's all on Spo(IE: fired). Z was productive in the playoffs prior to this series. No idea why he hasn't dressed yet. His reasoning before game 1 was that Chicago's bigs run the floor really well. The thing is, they are gang rebounding and their only real threat on fast breaks are their perimeter players. I wasn't even aware Magloire still played until this series... He has just been fouling at a high rate and I'm not sure what else. Z has an excellent mid-range jumper and he isn't bad at rebounding/put-backs either.

I see Bibby getting minutes, Chalmers constantly turns the ball over and his shot hasn't been falling. Having said that, Wade should be on Rose the majority of the game, with LBJ spelling him. Also, leaving Haslem out there for that extended period almost lost them the game...

Notice how LeBron decided to take over somewhere in the 3rd? He starting playing with more effort and he *GASP* went down in the post a few times. Why the hell isn't he playing with that kind of energy the whole game?

My theory on LeBron's lack of improvement: His ego is and has been so big since his rookie year(possibly before), that he has thought he was the best player in the league since he entered it. I hope he grasps the concept of growth sooner rather than later(my guess is that Riley and Wade have been in his ear about this lately).

My conspiracy theory on the LA/Mavs series: Cuban payed Gasol's girlfriend to do something extremely unsettling to him before the playoffs started(infidelity, possibly on webcam, followed with ruthless response to his anger).