Music Banter - View Single Post - NBA thread
Thread: NBA thread
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 11:49 PM   #1009 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

lol funny enough I didn't know Magloire was still playing either. I seriously thought he retired like 3 years ago or something. LBJ and Big Z have a great chemistry. I've seen them run the pick-and-pop tons of times and Big Z hits the foul line shot every time. With a guy like Rose you have to have size and length in the lane when he penetrates. There is absolutely no reason Big Z shouldn't be grabbing like 10 minutes a game. You saw how effective Asik was for the Bulls tonight at protecting the rim. The 1st quarter was especially brutal for Miami on the glass, it seemed like Chicago got an offensive board every time down, it was unreal.

Chalmers I always think is gonna improve but never does. Literally all that's asked is he plays decent defense, dribbles the ball to half court, makes routine passes, and hits wide open threes. And he can't even do that, it's pathetic sometimes.

You keep saying about LeBron improving in the post... Do you really want a guy with that athleticism in the post though? They are likely gonna double him anyways. I do think he should go in the post more than he does (which is like never), but I think the Heat are at their best when LeBron is coming off a pick and roll and going in the lane with shooters in the corners and Wade slashing baseline. I think you are too hard on LBJ sometimes man. At his postion he is the best scorer, passer, rebounder, and a pretty good defender. He has improved a ton since his rookie season. Yeah he's not Ray Allen when shooting but he used to be god awful, and now he has confidence to hit step backs and 3's like he did tonight when he faded away in the 4th and sunk a jumper in Deng's eye.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote