Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official OFWGKTA thread
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 11:04 PM   #387 (permalink)
Surell
Master, We Perish

Quote:
Originally Posted by matious View Post
It's fiction.
Isn't tyler allowed to rap through through a character that hates everyone? And i mean everyone, he hates heterosexual men and women just as much.

I think the homophobic angle is being dramatized, he's young and immature still. Does nobody remember early eminem anymore?

I mean they're is a ****ing lesbian in OFWGKTA. Tyler isn't that intellectual,but i think it's pretty clear that he's joking; rapping from the mindset of a depressed, horney, frustrated teenager.

If you don't want homophobic music, you can't really listen to most of the rap genre in general.
Amen.

Tyler is an atheist who only goes to church to sell coke and Led Zeppelin. He's here to piss you off. Insult his intelligence all you want and call him hateful all you want (well, he probably is), but that's all in his mental, which he proudly proclaims is ****ed up- his intelligence doesn't have to be the highest to make fresh music (for me, anyway).

Tyler probably preaches so much hate because he feels unwanted. He was abandoned by his father and alienated from his own black community, which he even gives a big fuck-you to. He literally doesn't give half a sh!t about anyone but, according to him, his mother. His aggression is all obviously psychosocial, yet also satirical and cathartic. His hateful messages aren't heartfelt, they're a mental release for him. If you don't appreciate it, fine. I'm still listening, and i'm still not raping women or killing homosexuals or my father or little green ski-masked midgets. But it do shout "SWAG" on random occasions.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote