Music Banter - View Single Post - Lil Wayne
Thread: Lil Wayne
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 12:03 AM   #631 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matious View Post
So when you say he deserves the hype who are you talking about? Thats what the hype has been lately.
Lil Wayne: The Best Rapper Alive - TIME
Lil Wayne: Best Rapper Alive? : NPR

You said his hype is based off face time and i agree. I was contesting the hype not you really
Well, okay but have you read those articles? they are basically saying some of the same things I'm saying as far as his work ethic. I still wouldn't go as far as to say he's the best rapper alive. I guess I don't agree with that type of hype but I respect his work ethic and how much material he puts out even though they aren't all on point and the best.
Quote:
See this is a way you and me differ. Yes, i disliked that album because a majority of it was bad, i guess im weird like that iunno.
yeah I think the majority of it was decent there were just a few bad tracks here and there, filler type stuff.

Quote:
yes thats why I'm taking the time to argue this with you online. I do still like him, he has some brilliant moments, I'm just not as forgiving of the 75% of the time when his music is recycled uninspired laziness
Okay, I understand that. I wouldn't go so far as to say 75% of it is terrible but yeah a larger percentage of it doesn't live up to being his best work.

When you release such a large quantity of work do you really expect all of it to be his best and 100% on every single track?
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote