Music Banter - View Single Post - Ode, to Sharky
Thread: Ode, to Sharky
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2004, 01:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sharky is A C**T
Groupie

Talking Ode, to Sharky

I'm a man trapped in a woman's body. I act like I have balls and I look Harry Potter. I come here to bitch and bitch some more. I have a lot to say, you better damn listen or I will attack you with my great intellect. Yeah, I'm smarter than all of you. I can prove it to. Well, prove it Sharky.

We all love you so very much and can't wait for your great insight of music.
You think you are so much better than the mods, well you're not one. You act like a mod, maybe you can show the mods how to run this site. I'm sure you can teach them a whole lot. This is not a negative attack, its positive btw. I think you'll hit it off with all the other all lesbos, because you are one.

Sharky, Harry Potter called and wants his look back. I sure learned a whole lot from your insight. Give yourself a pat on the back. Give us some more mind blowing threads. You offer so much here and we would miss if you left.

I can't wait to see what more "constructive" criticism you'll offer to this board. I'm sure it will be inane and pointless, like the look you have on your picture. If you want to attract boys, look like a girl. That dude, who made a comment about you looking like a boy was confused. I think you're really a boy, I don't see a girl in that picture. He didn't call you a boy on purpose either.
Sharky is A C**T is offline   Reply With Quote