Music Banter - View Single Post - NBA thread
Thread: NBA thread
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 06:58 AM   #1061 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

LeBron last night... WTF

Just unexplainable. I don't get it at all, it's literally not explainable. What was LeBron doing tonight? It's not like he was just having a bad night but it's like he seriously wasn't even trying. Not one time did I see him even try to score. I mean he was in pick and rolls and not even looking to drive or shoot, he just passed, passed, passed. And I defend LeBron's game 99% of the time cause he makes great passes, but it was amazing how little he tried to score. It's like he wasn't interested at all, he was just standing around and passing the ball. Honestly, this loss was completely his fault. Typical great game from Wade, great game from Bosh, they coulda won with a BAD game from LeBron but this was a HORRIBLE game. He flopped for some foul shots and that's ALL HE DID. Last night defied all logic, I can't wrap my head around it, someone help me out. Over this season, tons of games LeBron gets passive early in the game and gets team mates involved and in rhthym (smart) and I thought he'd be super aggressive in the second half... WTF it's like he forgets he's one of the best athletes ever.

Also I wanna say that the Heat would be 10X better and dominate the Mavs if they had a better coach than Spoelstra. I know he's a young guy and young guys kinda learn on the job so to speak, but he's such a reactive coach instead of proactive. A good example is in game 2 when Bosh was on Dirk in the final seconds which made zero sense. Then game 3, Haslem is on him. It's like he has to see the mistake before he gets it right and I hope for the Heat that the mistakes don't come at a point where there's no chance at redemption. I've questioned him all season, I really don't see him doing too much. His offensive sets suck.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote