Music Banter - View Single Post - Lady Gaga
Thread: Lady Gaga
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 06:40 PM   #2344 (permalink)
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra
\/ GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaSho View Post
In the almost three years I've been a forum member, this is one of the most elitist posts I've ever read. I understand trying to eliminate off-topic discussion, but you're basically proposing that a post stating an opinion that has already been stated should not be approved, and that only 'fresh perspectives' should be allowed to be posted. This idea is, as I stated above, elitist because you have only proposed it to be implemented for this particular thread, simply because you dislike Lady GaGa. There are posts like these in virtually every artist's respective thread. Do you propose all posts in the music forum should require moderator approval? Are you just tired of this thread showing up in your Subscribed Threads? The Simple solution to that: Unsubscribe. As I said in an earlier post: We get it. You hate GaGa. You've made your point about why you do many times. What I don't get is why you seem to have a personal vendetta against her, and have to try and convince people who do appreciate her music that she is horrible. You're not going to change my opinion, so feel free to leave well enough alone.
That's a very brash, and direct assumption. However, it's obvious this thread is a target for spambots and non-participating noobs. It gets bumped continually by both.

I don't understand how moderating the thread to avoid 1 time posters to say something completely random then disappear into the night would do anything. Besides, wouldn't you think the moderating team would filter out my complaints after awhile?

Keep the thread going, by all means. But there's no point in continually bumping it for no purpose like it seems to be every other day. In fact, I could easily argue that moderating the thread would make it cleaner, and troll-less, wouldn't it?
Terence Hill, as recently confirmed during an interview to an Italian TV talk-show, was offered the role but rejected it because he considered it "too violent". Dustin Hoffman and John Travolta declined the role for the same reason. When Al Pacino was considered for the role of John Rambo, he turned it down when his request that Rambo be more of a madman was rejected.
Al Pacino = God
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra is offline   Reply With Quote