Music Banter - View Single Post - When Someone is Banned
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 01:43 PM   #332 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Don't give a ****. I just never liked teacher's pets.
So cry about it, please, I love the way you think acting like a petulant child makes you seem endearing, rather than like someone who can't just let something thats already more than clear enough lie as it will.

You and a number of other people in this thread are just whining about not being able to dredge this up as a quote. You've been told why Dirty was banned. Multiple mods agree and have weighed in that he deserved it, and they've even clarified a number of the reasons he was NOT banned, to stop people getting confused about where they stand in relation to the rules.

At this point, all you're asking for is chatlogs of dirty being a dick to laugh at. Thats not constructive and it would bring nothing to the site apart from needless drama. You've been told he was banned for insulting other members. Thats pretty ****ing cut and dry. Just because you want the insults spelled out for you so you can laugh at them, isn't a reason for the mods to bend over backwards to please you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!