Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Announcements, Suggestions, & Feedback
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2011, 01:43 PM   #331 (permalink)
____
 
FaSho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 5,276
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Keep flexing your faux-mod muscles, we'll pretend you actually had an impact on the mod decision-making. Wannabe with no life.
Or on the forum in general. It's very interesting that the only time GuitarBizarre comes out of the shadows of the 'Talk Instruments' section is to side with the mods about bannings of members he does not come into contact with.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
What? No. No. No. No no no.

Last edited by FaSho; 06-11-2011 at 01:44 PM. Reason: wrong word brah
FaSho is offline  
Old 06-11-2011, 01:43 PM   #332 (permalink)
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!
 
GuitarBizarre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,633
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Don't give a ****. I just never liked teacher's pets.
So cry about it, please, I love the way you think acting like a petulant child makes you seem endearing, rather than like someone who can't just let something thats already more than clear enough lie as it will.

You and a number of other people in this thread are just whining about not being able to dredge this up as a quote. You've been told why Dirty was banned. Multiple mods agree and have weighed in that he deserved it, and they've even clarified a number of the reasons he was NOT banned, to stop people getting confused about where they stand in relation to the rules.

At this point, all you're asking for is chatlogs of dirty being a dick to laugh at. Thats not constructive and it would bring nothing to the site apart from needless drama. You've been told he was banned for insulting other members. Thats pretty ****ing cut and dry. Just because you want the insults spelled out for you so you can laugh at them, isn't a reason for the mods to bend over backwards to please you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedestrian View Post
As for me, my inbox is as of yet testicle-free, and hopefully remains that way. Don't the rest of you get any ideas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!
GuitarBizarre is offline  
Old 06-11-2011, 01:45 PM   #333 (permalink)
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!
 
GuitarBizarre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,633
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaSho View Post
Or on the forum in general. It's very interesting that the only time GuitarBizarre comes out of the shadows of the 'Talk Instruments' section is to side without the mods about bannings of members he does not come into contact with.
Actually its mostly because the IRC has people actually discussing things, so I go there. Of course, this is an ad hominem and bears no relation to my argument, so you might want to read this: Ad hominem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedestrian View Post
As for me, my inbox is as of yet testicle-free, and hopefully remains that way. Don't the rest of you get any ideas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!
GuitarBizarre is offline  
Old 06-11-2011, 01:48 PM   #334 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
midnight rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
So cry about it, please, I love the way you think acting like a petulant child makes you seem endearing, rather than like someone who can't just let something thats already more than clear enough lie as it will.

You and a number of other people in this thread are just whining about not being able to dredge this up as a quote. You've been told why Dirty was banned. Multiple mods agree and have weighed in that he deserved it, and they've even clarified a number of the reasons he was NOT banned, to stop people getting confused about where they stand in relation to the rules.

At this point, all you're asking for is chatlogs of dirty being a dick to laugh at. Thats not constructive and it would bring nothing to the site apart from needless drama. You've been told he was banned for insulting other members. Thats pretty ****ing cut and dry. Just because you want the insults spelled out for you so you can laugh at them, isn't a reason for the mods to bend over backwards to please you.
I didn't ask for anything. I thought my "don't give a ****" post was clear enough but obviously not, so let me rephrase. I don't care about Dirty's banning all that much. But I think people who do should be able to speak up and question it.
__________________
last.fm
midnight rain is offline  
Old 06-11-2011, 01:49 PM   #335 (permalink)
____
 
FaSho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 5,276
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Actually its mostly because the IRC has people actually discussing things, so I go there.
This is an ad hominem and bears no relation to my argument. If anything it helps prove my point that your opinion should have no bearing on forum decision making, considering you seem to only use it to be part of an external chatroom.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
What? No. No. No. No no no.
FaSho is offline  
Old 06-11-2011, 01:50 PM   #336 (permalink)
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!
 
GuitarBizarre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,633
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
I didn't ask for anything. I thought my "don't give a ****" post was clear enough but obviously not, so let me rephrase. I don't care about Dirty's banning all that much. But I think people who do should be able to speak up and question it.
Which they've done. And they've recieved as many answers as it is reasonable for anyone to give short of reposting the whole thing as a chatlog, which would be stupid because thats exactly why the posts in question, whenever someone gets banned, are deleted. Of course, this was in the chat, so those posts were lost when the chat was finished, but the principle is the same.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedestrian View Post
As for me, my inbox is as of yet testicle-free, and hopefully remains that way. Don't the rest of you get any ideas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!
GuitarBizarre is offline  
Old 06-11-2011, 01:50 PM   #337 (permalink)
MB quadrant's JM Vincent
 
duga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 3,722
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
But I think people who do should be able to speak up and question it.
We have no issues with that. Sadly, this thread tends to turn into another drama insult-fest, on top of the mods having to re-hash the same responses to the same questions over and over. That gets old.
__________________
Confusion will be my epitaph...
duga is offline  
Old 06-11-2011, 01:50 PM   #338 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Actually its mostly because the IRC has people actually discussing things, so I go there. Of course, this is an ad hominem and bears no relation to my argument, so you might want to read this: Ad hominem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
We're all too stupid to know what an ad hominem is, good think you had Wikipedia bookmarked or this conversation would have come to a screeching halt.

Seriously, stop being a suck up. We get it, you're playing the game, you want to be a moderator on an internet forum.
[MERIT] is offline  
Old 06-11-2011, 01:51 PM   #339 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
midnight rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,662
Default

Mostly though guitar, I just found it funny you would quote Urban about getting a life and then, as per your usual, go on multiple paragraph long tangents about why the mods are Gods at decision making, using your all-knowing logic. I think you just post in this thread to win arguments that no one cares about, feeding your ego. Maybe I'm wrong though.
__________________
last.fm
midnight rain is offline  
Old 06-11-2011, 01:51 PM   #340 (permalink)
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!
 
GuitarBizarre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,633
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaSho View Post
This is an ad hominem and bears no relation to my argument. If anything it helps prove my point that your opinion should have no bearing on forum decision making, considering you seem to only use it to be part of an external chatroom.
It can't be an ad hominem as it makes no reference to you, only to me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedestrian View Post
As for me, my inbox is as of yet testicle-free, and hopefully remains that way. Don't the rest of you get any ideas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!
GuitarBizarre is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.