Music Banter - View Single Post - When Someone is Banned
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 05:21 PM   #553 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
You seem to picture me as having some master scheme with an end result in mind. I just don't take sh*t from people when I don't deserve it. And I try to make sure that other people don't have to either. I'm not going to be pushed around or have my opinions oppressed when I am just as valid of a member as anyone else. I don't back down from am argument when I am right. I use facts and knowledge as a basis for my arguments. If some mods want to get their rocks off by banning or infracting me, then go for it.
So going off on a complete tangent trying to make out like I'm only on MB to post in this thread and acting as if why I'm here is relevant to whether what I'm saying is the truth or not, was in some way based on "Facts and knowledge"? I once again point the thread to the ad hominem fallacy. That there is a fact you need to be aware of.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!