Music Banter - View Single Post - A question to vegetarians
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 09:13 AM   #369 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozinbloozin View Post
What kind of cows do you have up north? Have you ever tried to catch a cow? Ill bet my paycheck that you could'nt run one down on horseback much less attack one yourself. Ive been around cows all my life dude and they do know when they are being attacked. They may not know they are being bred and pastured all their lives to eventually be slaughtered, but thats not exzactly the same thing.
There is a difference between Texas Cattle that are a bit more wild and yes harder to catch but they can still be rangled up and the types of cows that we have up North that just stand there eating grass the whole time and people are so bored in smaller towns that there is a sport called Cow Tipping where you go and try to tip over a cow while it's sleeping standing up.

You know how easy it would be to kill that same cow that four or five people are pushing on and it won't move?

Those are most likely the same cows that get used for milk instead of butchering up for beef.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote