Music Banter - View Single Post - Deconstructing Matious
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 03:07 PM   #41 (permalink)
Sparky
not really

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
They "sound alike" in the same way that all rappers "sound alike," if that's what you're getting at. I obviously have a functioning brain and ears, no need to make insinuating insults. They rap about different topics, their voices sound nothing alike, and their timing is different. What is your justification for their likeness? That they're both black rappers?
I'm not insinuating insults because it boggles my mind that you don't hear the similarities.

Drake
"Love your sushi rolls Hotter then wasabi I race for your love Shake-n-bake Ricky bobby"

Lil Wayne
"I know the game is crazy its more crazy than its ever been I'm married to that crazy b**** call me Kevin Federline""

It's the same formulaic punchlines. They do not rap about different content and the timing varies song to song for both artist,neither has consistent timing or anything.

You really think Drake rapping about wanting to **** Nicki Minajs thick ass isn't a media ploy? This dude got casted on degrassi because he is the perfect archetype to peddle bs to stupid kids
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote