Music Banter - View Single Post - When Someone is Banned
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 06:55 AM   #691 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
neither of the options. on the other hand, i believe you're the one who'se being the ignorant, attention seeker. never have i made responses or mentioned you in my posts, and now you say negative things on me? now who'se the attention seeker?

you don't care enough to make a hypothesis but you do care enough to write insults? you're really something huh?

see? over and over and over again, you're trying to insult me. and luckily, you'll get away with it cause of the very plain reason, they'll side on you.

i envy you cause you can say a million times those insults to me and no one would think you're trolling. on the other hand, when it's me, i bet i'll get series of infraction by now.

thanks oojay.

that would be a very smart choice. unfortunately, you're not.

you might just want to keep your opinion by yourself, you just sounded stupid saying that.

if spewing means standing to my musical beliefs and taste and staying true to what i really love, musically, then yes, i'm spewing.

newsflash! a lot of people annoys me here too, do respond or create posts saying so? no. cause i've got more self-respect than that.

good.

thank you. that's far better than receiving stupid insults.

thanks...!

Gentlemen, I present to you the problem with the ignore feature. Quotes.

In other news, Virgin, you really should probably stop posting before people get tired of having to deal with you intentionally baiting people. You're not subtle, and everyone knows what you're doing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!