Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Announcements, Suggestions, & Feedback
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2011, 07:55 AM   #691 (permalink)
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!
 
GuitarBizarre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,633
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
neither of the options. on the other hand, i believe you're the one who'se being the ignorant, attention seeker. never have i made responses or mentioned you in my posts, and now you say negative things on me? now who'se the attention seeker?



you don't care enough to make a hypothesis but you do care enough to write insults? you're really something huh?



see? over and over and over again, you're trying to insult me. and luckily, you'll get away with it cause of the very plain reason, they'll side on you.



i envy you cause you can say a million times those insults to me and no one would think you're trolling. on the other hand, when it's me, i bet i'll get series of infraction by now.



thanks oojay.



that would be a very smart choice. unfortunately, you're not.



you might just want to keep your opinion by yourself, you just sounded stupid saying that.



if spewing means standing to my musical beliefs and taste and staying true to what i really love, musically, then yes, i'm spewing.



newsflash! a lot of people annoys me here too, do respond or create posts saying so? no. cause i've got more self-respect than that.



good.



thank you. that's far better than receiving stupid insults.



thanks...!

Gentlemen, I present to you the problem with the ignore feature. Quotes.

In other news, Virgin, you really should probably stop posting before people get tired of having to deal with you intentionally baiting people. You're not subtle, and everyone knows what you're doing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedestrian View Post
As for me, my inbox is as of yet testicle-free, and hopefully remains that way. Don't the rest of you get any ideas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!
GuitarBizarre is offline  
Old 06-27-2011, 11:50 AM   #692 (permalink)
The Sexual Intellectual
 
Urban Hat€monger ?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Somewhere cooler than you
Posts: 18,449
Default

I tried putting him on ignore but it's totally pointless because everybody else just argues with him.
So i'm going to stop posting altogether until he's removed.
__________________



Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline  
Old 06-27-2011, 11:57 AM   #693 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Paedantic Basterd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: BC
Posts: 5,118
Default

Well, that's your prerogative. Unfortunately, he's not directly violating the rules, there is an impasse in regards to whether or not he's trolling, and any judgment made on the situation will result in an uprising.

I'm sorry to see you go.
__________________
Paedantic Basterd is offline  
Old 06-27-2011, 12:13 PM   #694 (permalink)
Atchin' Akai
 
right-track's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Unamerica
Posts: 8,696
Default

I agree with Pedestrian, although I don't think you should stop posting Urban.
In fact I'd hate this place if you did.

Here's my take on The Virgin. Yes, he's annoying. Yes he's an attention seeker.
Putting him on ignore won't solve the problem (those who have one, that is) and won't make him go away.
Now I know I've been guilty of rattling his cage, calling him out and generally baiting him around the boards.
Not because I don't like him, but because I think he's here more for himself and his internet/real life persona, than he his for any other reason.
What I have discovered about this individual though is his strength of character.

Virgin...I'm impressed by the way you handle yourself on these boards.
And you have my respect for that.
The only thing I ask you to do is stop banging on about yourself in just about every thread I read.
You're not doing yourself, or MB any favours.
Do yourself a favour and settle down!

btw, you won't be going on my ignore list.
To do something like that would only prove to myself that the problem I have with you, would be my fault and not yours.

Hope that's a compromise?
right-track is offline  
Old 06-27-2011, 12:35 PM   #695 (permalink)
wasting my youth online
 
Chubbysailorvenus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: bum**** nowhere
Posts: 987
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
you just sounded stupid saying that.






thank you. that's far better than receiving stupid insults.
hahahahahhahah, YOU called HIM stupid. hahahahhahaha.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavves
I'm going nowhere
going nowhere
going nowhere
Chubbysailorvenus is offline  
Old 06-27-2011, 12:38 PM   #696 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,555
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilChuck View Post
Its glorious!
He's gone!

Dharma & Greg is offline  
Old 06-27-2011, 01:24 PM   #697 (permalink)
#based
 
EvilChuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: (Near) London, England
Posts: 437
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
He's gone!

Off topic somewhat, but the shirt that guy is wearing is beautiful. I love dark shirts with blue/purple designs, such a sleek combination.
__________________
Last.FM
EvilChuck is offline  
Old 06-27-2011, 05:30 PM   #698 (permalink)
Live by the Sword
 
Howard the Duck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posts: 9,039
Default

i am pretty much ambivalent about Thee Virgin by now

i am also gonna be his trollbait less now because I'm just too lazy to "serve" him
__________________


Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.
Howard the Duck is offline  
Old 06-27-2011, 05:32 PM   #699 (permalink)
Crazyyyyyy Train
 
Celladorina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,832
Default

Please can we go back on topic, last time I checked The Virgin isn't banned so WHY do we need to discuss him? If you would like to complain about him, please report his posts.
Celladorina is offline  
Old 06-27-2011, 11:40 PM   #700 (permalink)
Registered Jimmy Rustler
 
Dr_Rez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 5,187
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
I tried putting him on ignore but it's totally pointless because everybody else just argues with him.
So i'm going to stop posting altogether until he's removed.
You are as noble as this man:



At least to Musicbanter.

Also I noticed that problem as well. Sure I dont see his garbage but everyone elses is about it, including my own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedestrian View Post
Well, that's your prerogative. Unfortunately, he's not directly violating the rules, there is an impasse in regards to whether or not he's trolling, and any judgment made on the situation will result in an uprising.

I'm sorry to see you go.
Just curious, an uprising by whom? I dont think anyone here would argue with the fact of him only posting here to serve as a troll. And I dont know the rules word by word but isnt constant trolling a ban worthy offense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Please can we go back on topic, last time I checked The Virgin isn't banned so WHY do we need to discuss him? If you would like to complain about him, please report his posts.
In all fairness this is the When someone is banned thread, which makes all of the When someone should be banned talk automatically appear here.
__________________
*Best chance of losing virginity is in prison crew*
*Always Checks Credentials Crew*
*nba > nfl crew*
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
*Flakes on Dates to go Hoop crew*

Power: Yamaha Rx-v363
Speakers:2 Boston Acoustics A100's, 2 Pioneer HPM-60's
Headphones: Audio Technica M50, Sony MDR-XB500
Dr_Rez is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.