Music Banter - View Single Post - 58 Reasons to Hate America
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 11:32 AM   #79 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Of course violence would still happen. But it's much easier to kill someone with a gun. A knife takes more skill. You have to be closer and therefore risk being identified. You run the risk of dropping the knife in the ensuing scuffle. If you're going to surprise them and stab them before they can react you have to think up a way to get that close (unlike a long range gun). Even if you do manage to get that close, you still have to not get it stuck on a rib or other bone, since a knife will have more trouble penetrating through the body than a bullet. You run the risk of getting covered in blood, which is just one more possible trail of evidence. And this is all just off the top of my head. If you honestly can't see how a gun makes killing someone easier, then I can't help you.
you know how gang members stab people without being identified? they were colored scarves repping their gang. They usually have one in their back pocket and if something has to go down then they just tie it over their face and leave their eyes open

Quote:
A lame generalization. I wonder how on earth I could have come to the conclusion that your argument was weak or lazy?

And if Americans are more violent (which is an odd generalization seeing as how I've been in one fight in the last five or six years, and I'm a brutish, scary American) then shouldn't we take their guns away? Bad Americans! You are very bad Americans!

yes because your personal anecdotal experience speaks for the entire country and latter part of your statement is a bit of my point based off of what Vanilla was saying earlier.

Some people seem to think that taking away guns will change things and they will be safer without guns around but that's not the case at all.

People outside of America going around using examples about their country and saying well if it's safer here with strict gun laws then it should work for America true which is faulty logic based off of our violent culture as a whole more so related to gang activity.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote