Music Banter - View Single Post - Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty.
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 07:41 PM   #57 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
So what do you think happened dj? All I've been seeing since the trial was over was people throwing out the "quit using your emotional attachment!!!" posts. That's not it at all for most people. It's the fact that it's pretty obvious she did it and didn't get punished for killing her daughter. It's more the fact that there is now one more murderer walking free on this earth.
it doesn't matter what I think, it doesn't matter that it was pretty obvious, there isn't evidence to back up this pretty obvious scenario and that's it.

I'm looking at it objectively instead of looking at it from the stand point of "Oh I believe she did it because it was pretty damn obvious" which you seem to firm in your position to stand behind.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote