Music Banter - View Single Post - Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty.
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 11:01 AM   #74 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Millions of people didn't know about it until it got covered constantly. Because the news media saw a murdered little white girl, and a mother that might have killed her, they turned it into a story because they knew it would get them ratings. KACHING! This was not a story. This was one among thousands of murdered children in this country. But this story just apparently had that hook that the news industry thought would capture people's attention.
I really just don't care that they saw it as a chance to make money to be honest with you. I don't control the media. I don't control what news stories are covered by national news channels. I think a huge driving force in the story was that she was partying right after killing her child. I feel bad for any kid that's murdered, but does that mean I should feel bad or feel obligated to search through archives and go post facebook statuses and create message board threads for every single child who dies? Cause I don't.

Quote:
Really? Cause I haven't seen you weeping over the death of a child here. I've seen you out for this woman's blood. Whether or not this woman fries seems to be your main concern. Not the little girl.
What else do you want me to post about it? I said I feel bad that she was murdered. You want me to webcam myself crying or something? I don't how to make it any more clear that I feel bad the kid died. This thread was about the trial and I'm responding to it. Casey Anthony definitely killed her kid in my opinion and I think she is a complete piece of shit and hope she lives a terrible life from her until death.

On the mob mentality that ends up with some poor shmuck hanging from a tree.[/QUOTE]

Mob mentality is everywhere, hell this site is a perfect example of it sometimes. If I thought she was innocent, I'd defend my thoughts on it. Because I agree with the majority doesn't mean I have some mob mentality. It's my personal opinion that I formed and I don't care who agrees or disagrees with it.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote