Music Banter - View Single Post - Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty.
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 07:44 PM   #76 (permalink)
Necromancer
Divination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
Are you saying I know nothing and am a stupid child? I'm not motivated enough to google search this more in depth
No, I'm not actually insinuating that you "are" a stupid child. I am instead suggesting that your rant and rave post sounds like it was written out of to much emotional involvement and completely out of anger without thinking clearly before you speak. By making a better use of a democratic conversation of expressing ones personal views and opinions (calmly). People are more than likely to listen to your opinion more so, and often most of the time they will, much more so than a rant and rave statement out of anger.

I vaguely know you Dirty, and I am not judging you in any way. I personally don't care how you interpret-ate the Casey Anthony trial. I just think that you should do it in a more coherent manner. I don't really mean to defend you either, I just wanted to give my point of view concerning your post. Which my/view could be a wrong or right suggestion also, as however interpreted by others. (I will stand corrected if I'm wrong)
Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote