Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 01:49 PM   #8681 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Monkey View Post
Some girl I slept with a few weeks back told a bunch of our mutual friends that I had been too drunk to maintain an erection. While true, I am so ****ing pissed that she would do that. I know that girls (and guys I guess) always talk about this kind of ****, but it's just wrong that she would tell people who I am also friends with. If she were to tell people I have never met, then I couldn't care less, but this is unacceptable. I don't think anyone will think less of me for it (it happens to everyone, right?), but I can't seem to get it out of my head what a ****ing twat she is.
Damn that sucks man, I feel your pain though I had a very similar experience, except replace impotence with "gave me an STD". She told every single one of my friends that I gave her syphilis because of a girl I had dated a few months before who had a reputation of being a slut. The thing is though, she slept with some guy a few days before who I knew for a fact was a manwhore who would fuck anything with another X chromosome so she gave it to me. Sex within groups of friends is kind of like running through a mine field, there's always a chance that you can make it through and everything will be fine, but there's a far greater chance that it will blow up in front of you.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote