Music Banter - View Single Post - Hairy armpits and women
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 10:24 PM   #105 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
I don't think it does. I just do it for comfort. I don't like sweating more than I have to. Like I said, just more comfy. Every once in awhile i do. Never had a girl have a problem with it.

I don't care if it's feminine or what anyone else thinks about it... and like I said, you CAN choose to not shave them, just know that many men find it very gross and disgusting.
I think really depends who's doing it and for what reason, if a woman looked like a hippie, wore a dress, wooden jewelry & had flip flops, and a little bit of hair under the armpit I think that would be kinda sexy, you know it could make her look more down to Earth and less high-maintenance and snooty. But then if she's wearing work boots and rubs snuff and drives a red Ford pick up truck and the tires were muddy then had hairy armpits on top of that - I could see how that could be a real turn off - maybe it depends how hot she was without looking at the armpits. If Jessica Simpson had hairy armpits would you turn her down? I doubt it.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote