Music Banter - View Single Post - London riots
Thread: London riots
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 03:19 AM   #82 (permalink)
Mrd00d
Stoned and Jammin' Out

Read in the newspaper that they're throwing the book at any/everyone caught up. Kid that stole a 24pk of bottled water retail 5 dollars American was sentenced to 6 months.

As said above, yes there are underlying issues and yes there are 'criminal' opportunists.

If I was there, and I coulda grabbed a few days worth of food and got away scot-free I would have as well. I might as well say. I'm not quite sure how so many people got caught taking small this n thats like a case of water... but anyway, I would kick myself in the shin if I missed the chance to F over corporate WalMart, or Safeway grocery, or some food place for a couple days of food during chaos hours. A few days of food for someone working minimum wage is fairly clutch. I bet some rioters in London felt that way. And some were just out to be Dbags and set fires and vandalize. My riot plan has always been peaceful. I don't intend on destroying even corporate WalMart, although I did fantasize about knocking a whole row of wine off the shelves.

Mrd00d is offline   Reply With Quote