Music Banter - View Single Post - Americas Prison Systems
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 09:01 AM   #87 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

These type of statements remind me of the ones I used to make before I attended college.

Are you really going to argue over word choices? Tell ya what...since it's a big deal to you, why don't you pick out which term I should use from here on out. Now that that's outta the way...

First off... So, if you're implying there's some sort of racism, or discrimination on the basis of race is keeping these people down - well, think again. Is this a joke or are you actually serious? Can you seriously not see how racism and discrimination have held back blacks?? It mirrors in some other minority groups, but blacks in particular have been oppressed because of a little thing called SLAVERY. I'm sure you've heard about it or read about it one of your pamphlets at the weekly white supremacist gatherings. I'm not implying or suggesting or anything like that, I'm straight up just telling you that racism has kept them (as a group) down, which is why things like AA are needed.

About this... Actually, millions of people choose to live in those areas. We know they choose to live there because, as they say, actions speak louder than words - and their actions certainly indicate they're happy with their situation. Were they not happy they'd be more careful with their spending, they'd pursue either further education or career training, etc. - there's tons of exits from the ghetto.

There should be a gigantic shake-your-head smiley for stuff like this garbage... Their actions indicate they're happy.... Where do I even start with that, what the fuck are you talking about. It is so goddamn hard for me not to insult you right now. I actually can't fight these urges, you are a goddamn moron. Where exactly do you expect the ghetto residents to go? They are at the bottom of American living...and you think they CHOOSE to live in poverty? Wait, not even choose. You think they are HAPPY to live in a neighborhood where they might get shot in their stairwell? Holy hell you have to be kidding me with that nonsense. If getting out of the ghetto is so easy, why are there so many people living there still?
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote