Music Banter - View Single Post - Should People Posting Nothing But Youtube Videos Be Treated As Spammers ?
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 12:41 AM   #55 (permalink)
Paedantic Basterd
Music Addict

I said nobody watches them, because a couple of people said they don't here in this thread, and frankly, I don't either. It was a flippant comment, one that I could not care less I was wrong about. Let's focus on something worthwhile now.

I have no idea why you think the second statement is anyone's opinion but my own. You've assumed a lot here. I take full responsibility for my comments. I definitely think most picture/video posts are a waste of space. Notice how even so, I'm still offering up a remedy to the situation that you still have not addressed at all. I'm getting the feeling that you're not interested in a solution for everyone so much as arguing about the semantics of the issue.

I'm going to bed now. Unless you're going to discuss my offered solutions and either approve or deny them, with evidence, I'm done here. Arguing about the perceived negativity in my posts has nothing to do with the topic at hand.