Music Banter - View Single Post - Adele
Thread: Adele
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 03:28 PM   #81 (permalink)
Soulflower
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltoffee View Post
She's got a good voice and is better than most of the **** in the pop charts right now. She's one of those artists who I'd much rather listen to/watch live. I like "Melt My Heart to Stone", "Hometown Glory" & "Someone Like You", even if it has been played constantly in every shop in England for about three months now.
Thats what Im saying. Its sad that even an artist like Adele who exactly puts out descent music, isnt concern about her image and is exactly talented STILL get bashed

Nobody is insisting she is the best singer in the world or more talented than other legends.

But she is in fact better than most of the other pop singers that are shoved down our throats ex. Beyonce, Rihanna, Nikki, Ciara etc.

I think Adele is really pretty, I dont get the hate on her looks. Yea shes overweight but just because shes overweight doesnt mean she is ugly. Its almost like you cant win

If you act like a slut youll get bashed
If you act classy or are overweight youll get bashed

Such a ignorant society we live in but then these are the same folks that complain about how bad music is when primarily its focused on image, you mentality on this woman is no better
Soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote