Music Banter - View Single Post - Hi, kind of new member
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 03:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
fanlaure
Groupie

Glad I have a listener. I don't know exact the reason. I was trying to recommend a new song made by Laure Shang that time. And someone just dismissed her saying something like no good music coming from China. I don't agree with his opinion and he must reported me as a spammer.

I still can not post links here. But I would suggest you search "Love Warrior" and "Laure Shang" on youtube and you can hear the song I tried to recommend last time.

Now, she just published a new album with most of the songs composed and written by herself. Five of songs are in English. One is in French. I did mention that she was a French major before.

Before Yaoming, nobody think someone from China can play basketball. I believe that Laure Shang will become famous globally as her musical talent is just taped. I have no intention to promote her here as that is her Label company's job. But I do curious on the feedback of western people on her songs especially those written in English.

Can someone tell me why my post number count is still zero? Does that means that whatever posts I put on this board does not count?
fanlaure is offline   Reply With Quote