Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 02:07 AM   #4054 (permalink)
DoctorSoft
Rocket Appliances

I don't know why but i wanna talk about the first time I got drunk, and I figure this is the thread to do it in.

I was 14, and it was on a Friday in March 2010, and in gym class my friend Schekk invited me and my other friend Johnny over to his Dad's house. After school we headed over and chilled for a little bit, watched some TV. Johnny and Schekk smoked some weed and asked me if I wanted some. I said no, I had never even been drunk before I told them(I was a late bloomer to drugs). They then asked me if I wanted to get drunk.
That I was a lot more partial to.

They busted out some whiskey and downed some shots. I wasn't ready to take it straight so Johnny mixed me a drink of 50/50 whiskey and peach juice. I drank that while they continued to do shots. I remember feeling a slight buzz then cause that was the first time something was altering my consciousness. After that I took 2 shots outside with them, right as his dad pulled in. We talked with him for a little bit, then he went inside. After that we just chilled outside for a bit. I remember feeling a little looser and that what I did had no consequences.

After that Schekk asked me if I wanted to stay the night and I said sure. The effects of the whiskey wore off in around an hour and a half, if I remember right. Johnny went home and me and Schekk walked around town for a few hours.

At around 8:00 we set up our beds in Schekks Dad's basement, Schekk took 4 beers from his dad and we went and met up with our friends Caleb and Kyle. Kyle got this 18 year old we know to buy us a 24 pack of beer. We walked down to this park and all had a beer or two other than Schekk who had the 4 he got from his dad. After that we met up with 3 other kids and walked out to this big ass field in our town.

I had about 4 more beers, and all the other kids polished off the rest. I remember looking at my shadow and thinking it looked weird as ****. I climbed up on a big pile of garbage and jumped off. It felt great. After that we walked through town for a while and I really couldn't stop talking. I was annoying everyone else because they had all been drinking for a few years by this point and could supress the effects easily. After everyone told me to shut up I did. After that we walked to my friend Ryans house and had another beer there. This older kid tried top fight me but I told him to **** off and he did.

After that we left Ryans and walked to a park and met up with like 5 other kids, and chilled with them for a while. One girl said she was sad that she missed seeing my first time getting drunk. A bunch of kids stayed at the park but me, Schekk, Kyle and Caleb walked to the school. Kyle walked to his trailer to get his sleeping bag. I remember Schekk saying something about me and Caleb having huge dicks and then Kyle having a small one(he was pretty hammered by this point lol), that was weird haha.

After that we walked around town till like 2:00 AM and then went back to Schekk's Dad's house. Schekk, caleb and Kyle smoked a bowl but I didn't want any so I just fell asleep. The morning after we all played Clue and ate breakfast. Then I walked home. I remember feeling very happy because I had a pretty fun night.

All in all it was a sweet experience.
DoctorSoft is offline   Reply With Quote