Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 11:31 AM   #4092 (permalink)
anticipation
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer_sam View Post
Sure. My friends and I have made it before (like shoe hash), but our usual supplier makes it as well, via butane distillation. But for me, if you're smoking hash around here, you're skint or planning on it. There's simply no reason to prefer it to dry bud. It's just so much more...harsh.

We don't even see indica around here. Too fucking expensive to get through customs, easier to grow denser sativa plants in the local grow houses. I'd love to get me some Hindu Kush or Northern Lights.
You'd be surprised at how much indica or indica-dominants you're smoking. If you've ever bought anything purple it's indica, and it's shocking how many strains that are purported sativas are actually indica genetics that induce sativa-like highs. The ganja is an amazing plant

As for sativa hash, I've had amazing BHO, full-melt bubble, and even some Moroccan press that gets you energized and ready for the day. Used to have a daily wake-and-dab and had great results, I recommend Durban Poison wax, or Sour D amber if you can get it.
anticipation is offline   Reply With Quote