Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 11:44 AM   #4093 (permalink)
FRED HALE SR.
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Quote:
Originally Posted by anticipation View Post
You'd be surprised at how much indica or indica-dominants you're smoking. If you've ever bought anything purple it's indica, and it's shocking how many strains that are purported sativas are actually indica genetics that induce sativa-like highs. The ganja is an amazing plant

As for sativa hash, I've had amazing BHO, full-melt bubble, and even some Moroccan press that gets you energized and ready for the day. Used to have a daily wake-and-dab and had great results, I recommend Durban Poison wax, or Sour D amber if you can get it.
Anticipation is nailing it. I prefer the durban poison wax also, but i will give him points for the sour diesel amber which is pretty close to the high of the durban. I think most places will tell you what you want to hear with regards to high and normally push whats not selling.

I've always preferred indica and think it gives me a hyper high unlike my friends who claim the sativa high is better. I go indica always, just tried some MANGO APE the other day that is otherworldly.
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote