Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 03:17 PM   #4094 (permalink)
lucifer_sam
Unrepentant Ass-Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by anticipation View Post
You'd be surprised at how much indica or indica-dominants you're smoking. If you've ever bought anything purple it's indica, and it's shocking how many strains that are purported sativas are actually indica genetics that induce sativa-like highs. The ganja is an amazing plant

As for sativa hash, I've had amazing BHO, full-melt bubble, and even some Moroccan press that gets you energized and ready for the day. Used to have a daily wake-and-dab and had great results, I recommend Durban Poison wax, or Sour D amber if you can get it.
I realize that, but I haven't had anything with thread darker than a burnt orange. And I'm able to distinguish the difference, I'm just not exposed to it that much. Seriously heady indica is just too expensive for me, especially when the sativa is what I'm accustomed to. But I digress, I simply love it when science makes drugs feel better.

EDIT: Aren't most strains of weed on a sliding scale of hybridization (e.g. Northern Lights is 70/30 indica/sativa, Sour Diesel 55/45, etc...[I'm just pulling these numbers out of my ass])? I didn't think there were any pure indicas or sativas out there.