Music Banter - View Single Post - Does smoking Marijuana make music better?
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 03:30 PM   #71 (permalink)
Mrd00d
Stoned and Jammin' Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Salami View Post
By the way, someone earlier disagreed that sour diesel makes everything worse. It really does. Even if someone else is taking the damn stuff in the same room as me, I feel like throwing up. It makes a lot of people faint too, and that doesn't help you enjoy music. I'd stick to the weed, guys, it's healthier than cigarettes and at least you don't puke.
That was me. Sour Diesel isn't my favorite strain of weed... I like Kush a bit more. But it's still as much marijuana as any other strain I've smoked. It smells stronger because its more potent. I've never seen anyone faint from smoking Sour Diesel. Or any marijuana at all honestly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Limb View Post
Sour diesel is weed yo.
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastingas10 View Post
What "Sour Diesel" are you talking about? The only Sour Diesel I know of is a strain of bud.
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Salami View Post
No it isn't. It's a nasty strain of weed.. If you smell weed, it doesn't have any physical effect. Sour Diesel is taken by inhalation. Blastingas, it's just my least favourite drug.
No it is. But perhaps the thing is that you're not from the states, yea? Maybe where you live there's some awful thing called sour diesel that makes people faint that's completely different than the very delicious Sour Diesel here in California and the rest of the states?

What is your favorite strain? Cheese? Maui? Purples?

I'm not sure how awful your weed options are where you're from, but here they're all pretty amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Limb View Post
You've been doing it wrong then, cause I've had sour diesel on multiple occasions and your supposed to smoke it just like any other strain.
Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by anticipation View Post
what on earth are you talking about?
LOL seriously.

No offense meant, Salami lady. There's obviously some sort of confusion. We must be talking about completely different sour diesels.

Mrd00d is offline   Reply With Quote