Music Banter - View Single Post - Bob Dylan
Thread: Bob Dylan
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 07:05 AM   #361 (permalink)
blankety blank
Passerby

Default No biggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastingas10 View Post
You're a character, that's for sure. How did i speak falsely of you? I just said you were confusing me, partly because your grammar is a little off. But I get it, you're trying to speak some deep philosophical wisdom. What make you so sure that you know the "truth", or whatever it is you're talking about? It takes some confidence to be so sure.

You never relied on someone to show you the truth? Neither did I. The truth is something you have to see for yourself.

Are you trying to say that Mick Jagger is a prophet? Haha. You're something else, Steve.
Hahaha? Why don't you pick up a dictionary, and trace the Word back to its origin, and then say hahahah.

Quote:
You're something else Steve.
Okay? When you bark, why and what you're barking at. So, educate yourself a bit on etymology, and, I will to be more punctually correct.

Because, all the barking came with no supporting evidence, or even a discussion. You simply insulted me, and, did not one have valid point.

I'm getting into pi*sing matches. So, study up. Then call me out with the knowledge, not, the 'this guy is trying super Aristotle with bad grammar'.

That's as old as my grandma, and, she farts dust

Weak. So, go to school, and prove to me you see the Truth.

Those who cannot understand always come back with insult.

And, I know your intent.

'Something else' is a great indicator of your intent. I won't address that.

Is this a rant about religion? You said I ranted about religion. I'll just dismiss that and pass on the rebuttal.

I have not once spoken philosophy, nor, am I trying to speak deeply.

I don't believe anyone has deep philosophical wisdom.

And, I trying to make people see as clearly I can help them help themselves.

So, why are you here?

Since, you also imply that my bad grammar confused you.

That just shows what some people do, when think they have the answers. And, nobody has all of the answers. No one

I'm trying to make it pretty clear. When people say that they don't understand, why do I know exactly what I am saying.

Why is it when people who do not understand, blame it on the person attempting to make them misunderstand?

Evidently, you missed something. You didn't see. Because, you can't see Truth, it's impossible. If you knew, then you would have known not even to say that. And, other mocking, go out and prove to me, when you are prophesying right now.

How can you see what someone says? I have a web cam, but, it's not connected.

steve
blankety blank is offline   Reply With Quote