Music Banter - View Single Post - Does smoking Marijuana make music better?
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 03:49 PM   #103 (permalink)
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra
\/ GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by anticipation View Post
This is my favorite part. You do not buy the idea that marijuana stimulates the mind and body's natural processes because you don't know anything about marijuana. Cannabis contains over 80 chemicals known as cannabinoids; these chemicals are responsible for triggering such processes as neurogenesis and immunogenesis, and possess anxiolytic, analgesic, and neuroprotectant properties that can catalyze the brain to operate at a higher function. The human body is full of endocannabinoid receptors that bind to marijuana's constituents and interact to fully realize the body's hormonal and structural maintenance functions. Cannabinoids are essential to neuromodulator release, motor learning, synaptic plasticity, and the development of appetite in newborn children. Mother's breastmilk contains much of the same cannabinoids as our favorite strains of pot, and is responsible for the growth and proper functioning of an infant's brain. Still don't think marijuana has the ability to bring about mental clarity?
Sounds like a copy and pasted argument from a study which exists simply to already support your opinion. I can either take this as an example or walk down the street and see a sign that says "Marihuana is Medicine"(which I have), and be skeptical.

For me, I think there's a huge cloud of propaganda going into the issue of legalizing of pot, and it reeks of bull****. I'm just a natural skeptic, and chose to judge more on the actions, speech patterns, and behaviors of people around me when they're smoking weed than propaganda put under the lens of psuedoscience.

I mean, I bet you from a Christian scientist I can find evidence Jesus Christ fed the velociraptors fish, and bread. Yet, I take it with a grain of salt.

If you enjoy pot, good. It's not going to make me ignore the fact that I've personally seen wonderful people turned into blathering idiots by the drug.

Now, don't get me wrong, I've met some cool potheads. but, they're like drunks. Sometimes they're calm when they're high, sometimes complete overbearing snide pricks.
Terence Hill, as recently confirmed during an interview to an Italian TV talk-show, was offered the role but rejected it because he considered it "too violent". Dustin Hoffman and John Travolta declined the role for the same reason. When Al Pacino was considered for the role of John Rambo, he turned it down when his request that Rambo be more of a madman was rejected.
Al Pacino = God
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra is offline   Reply With Quote