Music Banter - View Single Post - Does smoking Marijuana make music better?
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 03:56 PM   #107 (permalink)
blastingas10
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra View Post
Sounds like a copy and pasted argument from a study which exists simply to already support your opinion. I can either take this as an example or walk down the street and see a sign that says "Marihuana is Medicine"(which I have), and be skeptical.

For me, I think there's a huge cloud of propaganda going into the issue of legalizing of pot, and it reeks of bull****. I'm just a natural skeptic, and chose to judge more on the actions, speech patterns, and behaviors of people around me when they're smoking weed than propaganda put under the lens of psuedoscience.

I mean, I bet you from a Christian scientist I can find evidence Jesus Christ fed the velociraptors fish, and bread. Yet, I take it with a grain of salt.

If you enjoy pot, good. It's not going to make me ignore the fact that I've personally seen wonderful people turned into blathering idiots by the drug.

Now, don't get me wrong, I've met some cool potheads. but, they're like drunks. Sometimes they're calm when they're high, sometimes complete overbearing snide pricks.
What you've seen really doesn't mean anything. You think there are no medical benefits of Marijuana? Get real. You're so egotistical that you allow your beliefs to blind you from the truth. I guess you're one of those ignorant minds who think it's okay to drink your drug, but god forbid that anyone smokes weed or it will turn them into a "blathering idiot".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrd00d View Post
Don't get so worked up Anticipation, Skali. I see both sides of this argument and they both have merit. Take a step back and relax. I'm a pothead, and while I enjoy music more while stoned and/or drunk and/or on hallucinogens, I can't say it helps me to decipher layers in songs. Learning an instrument and many years of music listening have done that. I feel bad for Skali though, y'all. He's not coming across as an ass or an elitist in my opinion but there's a dogpile going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra View Post
Sounds like a copy and pasted argument from a study which exists simply to already support your opinion. I can either take this as an example or walk down the street and see a sign that says "Marihuana is Medicine"(which I have), and be skeptical.

For me, I think there's a huge cloud of propaganda going into the issue of legalizing of pot, and it reeks of bull****. I'm just a natural skeptic, and chose to judge more on the actions, speech patterns, and behaviors of people around me when they're smoking weed than propaganda put under the lens of psuedoscience.

I mean, I bet you from a Christian scientist I can find evidence Jesus Christ fed the velociraptors fish, and bread. Yet, I take it with a grain of salt.

If you enjoy pot, good. It's not going to make me ignore the fact that I've personally seen wonderful people turned into blathering idiots by the drug.

Now, don't get me wrong, I've met some cool potheads. but, they're like drunks. Sometimes they're calm when they're high, sometimes complete overbearing snide pricks.

This is a very asinine statement.
blastingas10 is offline   Reply With Quote