Music Banter - View Single Post - Does smoking Marijuana make music better?
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 03:59 PM   #108 (permalink)
anticipation
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra View Post
Sounds like a copy and pasted argument from a study which exists simply to already support your opinion. I can either take this as an example or walk down the street and see a sign that says "Marihuana is Medicine"(which I have), and be skeptical.

For me, I think there's a huge cloud of propaganda going into the issue of legalizing of pot, and it reeks of bull****. I'm just a natural skeptic, and chose to judge more on the actions, speech patterns, and behaviors of people around me when they're smoking weed than propaganda put under the lens of psuedoscience.

I mean, I bet you from a Christian scientist I can find evidence Jesus Christ fed the velociraptors fish, and bread. Yet, I take it with a grain of salt.

If you enjoy pot, good. It's not going to make me ignore the fact that I've personally seen wonderful people turned into blathering idiots by the drug.

Now, don't get me wrong, I've met some cool potheads. but, they're like drunks. Sometimes they're calm when they're high, sometimes complete overbearing snide pricks.
You're quite the laugh aren't you? Can't win an argument so you take your ball and go home. Go ahead and be as skeptical as you want, as working and living in a city that has medical marijuana programs has given me all the proof that I need. I no longer wish to argue with you because now the anger that I felt when I had to read such idiotic and ungrounded statements has turned to pity. I'm done trying to educate someone so ignorant and resistive to change that they choose to argue about a subject they literally have no knowledge of.

Enjoy the delusion you call existence.
anticipation is offline   Reply With Quote