Music Banter - View Single Post - Does smoking Marijuana make music better?
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 06:56 PM   #132 (permalink)
blastingas10
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrd00d View Post
Can't really believe you blasted my post. I wasn't claiming to be an authority, I was sharing what I knew/understood. You DO seem much in tune with what's going on concerning marijuana research. I've heard a lot of folks say what I shared, and that's why I shared it. Spreading misinformation? I guess that comes close, but you're basically telling me unless I know exactly what I'm talking about, I shouldn't speak at all.

A) I was agreeing with you guys on the positive effects.
B) I didn't put research in to my post. I was expressing what I understood, off the top of my head. I didn't assert myself well at all. "like... the South ... like ... Alabama [or something] Upon re-reading my post, I came off sounding more sure of my words than I felt about them when saying it... so I see where you're coming from sort of. Yeah, I've heard of Marinol. Some folks like it but it worries me that the government wants to make artificial THC and put it in the pharmacies... one of the great things about marijuana is that it's all natural, easy to make your own medicine (or pleasure drug, whatever you use it for it should be no one else's concern) where you can know what chemicals you use/what's 'in' it, molasses, superthrive, whatev.

I've caught up on the rest of the thread since I logged off earlier. It's time is over, but I just wanted to say. I always like to say stuff.
I can believe it. He's an elitist who likes to belittle people even though they take the same stance as him. It's his way of making himself feel superior, I guess.
blastingas10 is offline   Reply With Quote