Music Banter - View Single Post - Does smoking Marijuana make music better?
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 05:46 PM   #220 (permalink)
blankety blank
Passerby

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraser.time206 View Post
You guys are wasting your time. If you want the best experience in anything just stay awake for 2 days or until something important is about to come up. Since you will have to be awake put on the music and you'll see what I'm talking about. You'll be having dreams while you're awake. Any music can sound good at that point. You'll start seeing ice princesses and the music will come alive straight in your face.

I no longer use drugs, smoke or drink alcohol. The reason is because doing drugs, smoking and drinking alcohol is similar to suicide from my perspective. It's a cowards way out.

I felt too ashamed to do any of those things so I grew myself some balls and stopped.

The one thing I strive to be in life is anti-coward. Anything associated with that word disgusts me.
It's called Lucid Dreaming. Many people can do it without drugs or music. I can't control the dream, however.

Quote:
I no longer use drugs, smoke or drink alcohol. The reason is because doing drugs, smoking and drinking alcohol is similar to suicide from my perspective. It's a cowards way out.
Do you take prescription medication? To make a generalized statement based on your perspective falls in the line of bigotry from my perspective.

Quote:
I felt too ashamed to do any of those things
That's not exactly 'growing balls'. You appeared to have seen it as some kind of 'sin', and allowed others to dictate what is 'good and evil' in your mind. You felt guilty, you did not grow 'nads'. So, exactly the opposite is True here. You 'cowered' to mans dictated rules and laws to alleviate your guilt for disobeying them. And, that does not take any 'guts'.

It was cowardice, and, now it's turned to judgment, which will come back at you.

"Do not lay down any rules beyond what I appointed you, and do not give a law like the lawgiver lest you be constrained by it." The Nazarene

Quote:
If you want the best experience in anything just stay awake for 2 days or until something important is about to come up. Since you will have to be awake put on the music and you'll see what I'm talking about. You'll be having dreams while you're awake. Any music can sound good at that point. You'll start seeing ice princesses and the music will come alive straight in your face.
You are disrupting the chemical balance of your CNS, so you are using 'sleep deprivation' as a drug, which in fact does lead to bizarre behavior and hallucinations. And, is actually a symptom of a much deeper problem according to those experts in a field I will not discuss, because, I personally do not consider it to be all that viable.

The thread is about marijuana. I don't smoke anymore, but, I will contest that it is probably the best medication and natural remedy ever known to mankind. Far less damaging than self-induced sleep deprivation. Illegal because of personal financial gain of a few shady characters, and, the war is on drugs not made by Pfizer.

So, print this out, cover your eyes for two days, and then see if you can see a little more light, and a few less dancing ice-angels.

I am not judging you personally, I am merely stating a reaction to the words, so don't take it as an attack on your character. I do not know you, I only know what you wrote.

Here is what I saw:

Don't smoke weed people, because, I did until I felt guilty, and grew some balls. Only cowards committing a slow suicide would want for anything other than my 'new' method, which is equally effective as any hallucinogen, and, only takes 48 hours to take effect.

Because,
Quote:
You guys are wasting your time.
blankety blank is offline   Reply With Quote