Music Banter - View Single Post - Do atheists believe that Jesus existed?
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 03:50 AM   #154 (permalink)
blankety blank
Passerby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Duce View Post
huh? my "strawmen" remark was in relation to you saying scholars are "apologists" so em, I agreed with you

actually i'm less interested in the Logos than in the Gnosis, which is the pursuit of knowledge about Christianity

i don't quite grasp those Aramaic words you quoted
Duce.....sorry....Someone else posted explaining it differently. My bad. The Names I quoted were Hebrew, and I will share them with you in a PM. Names and the etymologies are the only tools we have to measure them by. Genealogy is very specific in the book for a reason, and, are crucial to understanding interpretation.

Quote:
actually i'm less interested in the Logos than in the Gnosis, which is the pursuit of knowledge about Christianity
Here would be a more proper interpretation of John 1:1-4

1 In the beginning was Logos, and Logos was with god, and Logos was god.
2 This One was in the beginning with god.
3 All things through him (Logos) did happen, and without him happened not even one thing that hath happened.
4 In him was Life (Life refers to the Holy Spirit), and the Life was the Light of men
5 and the Light in the darkness did shine, and the darkness did not perceive it.

14 And the Word(Logos) became flesh, and did tabernacle among us, and we beheld his glory, glory as of an only begotten of a father, full of grace and truth.

Logos is the Word sent as Jesus the Nazarene Christ, so, you really do need to be more interested in it than Gnosis. But, the gnostic texts are not in the canon Duce. I have them all. I have every Word ever uttered through Jesus, and, I can give them all to you. I will PM you very soon, and, I can only offer you my story, and, point you to what you are seeking. I am not a teacher, my only 'gift' is interpretation, which was granted to me by the Holy Spirit of the Divine Mother. So, let me just add this.

Duce.....a little secret. Christ is the Father. I know for a fact. I experienced enlightenment. The Cosmic Christ Consciousness. I stood in the presence of Providence. I was engulfed by a tremendous Light beaming down, and seemingly through the roof of my golf buddies house. I have experienced 'salvation', the 'resurrection and the Life' while in the flesh.

Which is why I want to PM you, and not discuss anything on the open forum.

Truth did not come into the world naked, but it came in types and images. One will receive the truth in any other way. There is a rebirth and an image of rebirth. It is certainly necessary that they should be born again through the image. The bridegroom and the image must enter through the image into the truth: this is the restoration. It is appropriate that those who do not have it not only acquire the name of the Father and the Son, and the Holy Spirit, but that they have acquired it on their own. If one does not acquire the name for himself, the name Christian will also be taken from him. But one receives them in the aromatic unction of the power of the cross. This power the apostles called the right and the left For this person is no longer a Christian but a Christ.

I will contact you in a day or so, and, only if you like, and are willing to 'become like a child'. An infant Duce. A totally empty vessel, forgetting all the doctrine and dogma taught by all the Pharisees and Scribes of the day.

I will talk soon, or, let me know if you would prefer not. Clinging to the manifestations of religion will guarantee to prevent you from seeing the mystery, and the Gnosis you are seeking, trust me.

take care

peace

Steven Wayne Eden Benson Asher/Ashton - research the etymologies extensively.
Madeline Lucille Eden - My Mother. And, Benson is both rooted in Benjamin and Benedict, And, Ashton will lead you to fraxinus ornus. "Manna Ash". A Tree.