Music Banter - View Single Post - The 2011 Music Banter User Awards: NOMINATIONS!
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 06:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Necromancer
Divination

Best avatar - Urban gets this one. Jackhammer and CanwllCorfe 2nd.

Sexiest Member (male) - Man..Ive never actually thought much about it. RVCA? and maybe Big3.

Sexiest Member (female) - Vanilla gets this, with attitude alone. ThePhanastasio is beautiful in almost the same way as Tumor also, Great Attitudes and personalities. and Aurora. and Paloma both have beautiful personalities and good looks as well.

Most Inane - N/A

Most Enigmatic - Tumor!, she is someone that I find captivating. I just love her to death. And Phanastasio as well, she seems so sweet and honest.

Angriest member - anticipation, I actually don't mean that in a bad, bad way. I'm quite sure that he is a nice person. Hell, I get angry myself sometimes, I'm no better or worse than he is, to be honest.

Biggest Drama Whore- Paloma and Mighty Salami, I mean that in a good way. I like a little drama myself once in awhile.

Nicest member - Right-Track., Vegan and Garrett 2nd.

Best debater - Right-Track is a legend. Tore.

Worst debater - The Virgin.

Best Writer - Pedestrian seems like a natural. RMR has some outstanding reviews.

Biggest Virtuoso - Freebase Dali. Followed by RezZ in at 2nd.

Smartest poster - Right-Track, Almauro,

Funniest member - Urban Hatemonger

Best Mediator -Janszoon Freebase Dali is a master as well.

Biggest Troll - Still..Telepicker. After all this time.

Biggest contributor - Unknown Soldier.

Most Improved Member - This one goes to: "Mrd00d" - Skazelton, he is a good dude, no matter what he thinks about me. Blastingas is making improvement. Duce is getting more involved in the music forums.

Most Underrated Poster - Jack Pat, Almauro, The Batlord, LOLPOCALYPSE, Electrophonic Tonic, and Metal Connoisseur as well.

Most Mainstream Music Taste - No one else but "Duce"! And I like most of the same bands & artist that he does too.

Most Obscure Music Taste -I would have to go with stu, bob, and Ska on this one.

Best Music Taste - Almauro, BastardofYoung and Soldier, because they like a lot of the same music as I do.

Biggest music nerd - Duce, I like the same music that he does as well, so I'm a music nerd also.

Best Thread Starter - Unknown Soldier and Jackhammer

Most Missed Poster - Mr. Dave!, Boo Boo.

Thread of the Year - Metal Wars!!!!!!!

Best Journal - Pass..(for now)

Moderator of the Year - Pedestrian all the way .

Best new 2011 member - BastardofYoung, one of my all around favorite debaters period. Mighty Salami is one of the newest members I like a lot.

Member of the Year 2011 - Urban Hatemonger's return as a moderator deserves this award.

That's all .

Last edited by Necromancer; 12-31-2011 at 03:46 PM.