Music Banter - View Single Post - The problems with homosexuality
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 01:38 PM   #1055 (permalink)
Salami
Get in ma belly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIRIUSB View Post
Simply presenting the other side of the coin, Devil's Advocate if you will. If you'd notice I also presented the first judicial documentation against any discriminatory actions of an employer.
If this is the case, you have made your point and we have all heard it. We agree that they have rights too, but their right to discriminate is less important that the "quality of life" of the employee.
Quote:
Yet, if it makes you feel better to have someone to blame and have a hissy-fit with then by all means take it out on me.
This is a pathetic line of reason. We aren't throwing a "hissy-fit". If you think disagreeing with a line of reasoning for a position you claim not even to hold, I doubt that the claim you don't hold the opinion is dubious. If you don't believe any of what you've added to this discussion, I don't understand why you take so much time defending it.
Quote:
It 's also a matter of taking responsibility for your actions and to stop placing the blame on everyone else . . . you make your own bed, sleep in it.
Right, I've had enough here. This has sank to the level of teenagers arguing which is their favourite Three Day's Grace song. I've had enough. You talk at great length to defend a position you have just claimed you don't even support.
Salami is offline   Reply With Quote