Music Banter - View Single Post - NON & Boyd Rice
Thread: NON & Boyd Rice
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 09:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
bob.
Still sends his reguards.

i first got into Boyd and his philosophies in the early 90s....i must say that i prefer his less abrasive stuff....specifically the projects he did with Death In June (Scorpion Wind), Der Blutharsch (Wolf Pact) and his "Boyd Rice and friends albums (Music, Martini's and Misanthropy, and Hatesville) as well as his super groovy 60s pop cover band Spell

he was in a film called Pearls Before Swine....which is really quite awful and for the most part just is a way for him to monologue his views....one of those monologues he explains his interest in Nazi aesthetics rather than politics ....the way they dressed, their powerful symbols, their propaganda, etc etc....and the fact that they simply represent exactly what humanity is capable of....and that this should be admired...i don't necessarily agree with these ideas but i think i understand where he is coming from....and really the whole nazi thing really is a very small part of his overall philosophy.....he is very much a social Darwinist and a misanthrope....and by far one of the nicest people i've met at his level of celebrity....."met" its not like we hung out and had drinks
bob. is offline   Reply With Quote